2012-13 Los Angeles/Ventura Directory Available this Month!
This month we are releasing the 2012-2013 Los Angeles/ Ventura Rainbow Resource Directory. The changes you’ll find in this book reflect our commitment to grow with this rapidly changing industry, and to put the voices of our customers into action. What other changes would you like to see? Here are some of the ways our books are transforming:
- We include a CD-ROM with every resource listed in the Los Angeles/Ventura Directory FREE with your purchase of the book! The CD has a searchable database that brings essential information to your fingertips in seconds.
- A NEW CHAPTER: LGBT Resources and Programs features service providers who address the needs of our friends in the LGBTQA community. It highlights accepting providers of youth mentorship, health services, shelters, parenting resources.. virtually the entire spectrum of services listed in our books.
- URL-SAVVY: We made an effort to list agencies’ websites whenever we find them to be useful and up-to-date, so that you can verify essential screening information that may change within the span of time you utilize and cherish your Rainbow Resource Directory.
The Orange County and Riverside/San Bernardino Resource Directories will be published every other year from now on. Here are our revised upcoming publication releases:
- 2012-2013 Los Angeles/Ventura Directory: May (this month)
- 2012-2014 Orange County Directory: September (this fall)
- 2013-2015 Riverside/San Bernardino Directory: August ’13 (2011-2013 Directory available for purchase now)